Monday, March 8

49 and A Wake-Up!!

That’s right 49 weeks left till hubby returns home!! The good news on this is the girls and I have settled in. I thought it would never happen! I think starting our projects helped but you never know.

Sleeping has been a chore lately, I honestly thought well with hubby gone I will be able to spread out. Nope, no suck luck. Seems somewhere along the line the girls had a secret meeting and I only get Wednesdays alone. How did that happen?? I thought I was in charge??

I have one daughter who is all of 4 and ½ feet and I swear to you when she sleeps she is a linebacker! How does some one so small take up so much bed? The oldest is 5’2 and is a human radiator! Tell me who can sleep like that?

I miss my husband; I miss the smell after his shower and the way he just has to have his feet on my leg to go to sleep. I miss the way he will just walk up and give me a look that cracks me up. No one can make me crack up like he can with just a look. I think most of all I miss looking in my room on Saturday nights seeing him and the girls snuggled up watching a movie and eating popcorn.

Did I say we only have 49 weeks to go! God I hope they go fast and he stays safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|