Friday, June 18

We're Back

We had a great trip. My parents spoiled the girls. They swam every day till they were water logged.

I sat back with my friend Cheryl (she came with us) and my mom and played Canasta till we couldn’t see straight. It was a lot of fun.

The best part was the trip only cost me about $200.00 and the included the gas.

I also achieved a milestone…I drove the whole way. All 14 hours to and from. Cheryl offered to drive some but I really wanted to see if I could do it myself. Whenever Rob and I go on trips he only lets me drive for a few hours while he sleeps.

It’s a great feeling knowing I could do it if I had too. Just made me feel so much more independent, stronger in some strange way. Before the trip I had felt so weak and reliant on others.

Beating chest I am now the strong Army wife who can do it if she has too. (ha,ha) I think I need more sleep! :O)

Anyway, here is a picture of the beach were my brother and his family live. It was a beautiful day but way to windy at the beach. Needles to say we didn’t stay long.

It’s always fun to go on vacation but it is great to be home!



Jupiter Beach
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|