Saturday, February 12

Road to Recovery

It feels as though one of us has been sick for every. First I have bronchitis, Alyssa has a horrible cold, and then Lin comes home with a temp. By yesterday morning I was the only showing any improvement so, we took the ride in and both the girls were seen. Now they are on antibiotics and today they both seem so much better. I can’t tell you how relieved I am. Lin woke up today for the first time in 5 days with NO temp. WAHOO!!!

I am sterilizing everything in this house. Carpets, furniture you name it, it is being washed!! Gunter doesn’t know it yet but he is on the list for a bath. Should be fun, 100lb dog that hates water!!!

There are some really amazing people here; they have taken such good care of us. Calling to see if we need anything, stopping by with little things. The girls and I are truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|