Thursday, May 27

Beauty From The Dark


hydra
Posted by Hello

This is another of the pictures I took at the Rose Garden last weekend. I had ment to show you all and ran out of time. I seem to be attracted to picture that have darkness with something coming out of it to the light.

If I had to name it I would probably go with “Beauty From The Dark” or something along those line. At any rate I really like this one so I thougth I would share it with you all.

I did start planting my flowers for the summer. I was doing pretty good till the shovel broke. I needed to dig 7 holes to plant the flowers around Rob’ rock garden. Garden being used very lightly here. I have an idea of how the yard will look and I can’t wait to get a new shovel and get those flowers planted.

I had the Rose bush I bought in front of Alyssa’s room for a 5 days now and it seems to be getting enough sunlight and such so I am going to plant it next week.

Visionland

The girls and I went to Visionland yesterday and had a blast. I got fried, and boy and I paying for it today. It’s been a very long time since I have had a sunburn like this.

Thank goodness I had green ice on hand to help. I am aslo taking Motrin to help with pain. I was surprised it worked to be honest. Someone told me about taking it a few years back (wish I could remember who so I could thank them . It very good advice.

We played at the water park for about 4 hours then spent 3 hours at the amusement park. They had some cool rides Lindsey liked. Alyssa is just like her mom in that aspect we aren’t great amusement park riders. I just don’t see the fun in riding something that in the end may make me get sick.

Rob on the other hand LOVES things like that. I have to give him credit I have never seen him get sick from a ride. He does pretty good. Of course he hates going to parks with me because I am such a whimp, but those days are over I have now found 3 people who would love to go with him and spin, toss and bump their way to joy!

WAHOO I am finally off the hook and so are the girls!

In all we had a very, very nice family day. Our first since Rob left and that felt very good. I did have some moments that I just wished he was with us. Lindsey told him today when he called that she can’t wait to do the roller coaster with him when he gets home.

Only 523 days left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|