Monday, October 11

Bright & Beautiful!

No longer is the girl’s bathroom blah & boring, no sir now it is bright & beautiful. I am so thrilled with how it looks and very proud of myself. My neighbors dh did a great job for me on the wainscoting and other honey do things.

Now pictures:

This shower curtain was the inspiration for my colors of course. I love yellow and blue together.

Now this is actually not done I have tow shelves I am still painting. Nothing fancy just a piece of wood cut in two. I wanted simple and straight. I plan to add photos and candles to the shelves. I’ll update when I get it done.


The only thing left to do is hang one more Knob for hand towels. Then this is done I need to go to Home Depot again but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it today.

Other then a few decorating touches the bathroom is complete. I am hunting for towels still and I nice throw rug for the floor.

I can’t believe it looks as good as it does. I can’t remember when something I pictured in my head actually came to reality so well. I think Rob is going to be very happy.

I was thinking my bathroom needs some sprucing up too….hum what will I do ….to be continued.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|