Saturday, February 12

The Bug is Back

The redecorating bug that is. My bathroom is next n the list. I have a really good idea what I want to do in there. The first thing is removing the wallpaper. I am not a fan of wallpaper and every house we looked at had it. Not only did they all have wallpaper they all seem to be dark maroon or green, and had HUGE flowers of some sort with it, or a HUGE plaid print.


I actually did pick a green for our bathroom, not dark hunter green. More of a moss type green. I am going to trim with an off white color. I am thinking much like the off white I used in the girls bathroom.

My biggest dilemma is that I really want to replace the HUGE mirror in my bathroom. It takes up the whole wall. Honestly I don’t think it is needed. I’ll take pictures this weekend and show you what I mean.

Rob comes home in approximately 25 days!! I will have two projects down. The kitchen and living room are next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|