Sunday, September 25

Supporting Our Troops

Seems this weekend’s news is full of demonstrations and voices in protest to our troops.

I just wanted to give you all contact with people who are supporting our troops.
United For Our Troops

Young Heroes

America Supports You

Adopt A Platoon

Any Soldier

American Legion

There are many more organizations that support our troops.

A small reminder when those who oppose our troops rally and use their
right of "Free Speech", they are using a "GIFT" given to them by TROOPS who were willing to do the duty their country asked them to do no matter the price.

I understand wanting our servicemen and women home, there is nothing higher on my wish list then my soldier home safe with his family. While I can't bring him home any sooner I can will do everything in my power to make sure he knows I support him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|