Tuesday, November 9

I Knew Better

Thank god I never told the girls about the possibility of Rob coming home in March.

Rob called just few minutes ago…not happening. His branch manager misread the sheet and the slot was to be filled by someone already here. Here’s the kicker…it took him pointing it out to her that she was misreading it. Nice uh!!

Her response was” Oh well I would have just sent you to Ft. Drum”. Rob let her know fast that Ft. Drum folks are on their way to Afghanistan!

I idiot, I’d like to ship her ass off the Afghanistan and say “oops my bad!”.

I knew better, I knew it was too good to be true.

Unfortunately even with all the “Gail don’t get your hopes up” speeches in my head I am so disappointed.

O well 357 days again till Rob comes home.

Thank god I never told the girls!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|