Saturday, November 20

Thank God for Weekends!

In my life I have had bad days at work just like everyone else. But yesterday has to have been the worst day in about 3 years. I love my job, I love the children I work with, (hell better I’m not doing to for the $7.93 and hour this district pays)and I love most of the people I work with.

Saying all that, I honestly thought yesterday about resigning and going back to subbing. Yes the pay is less but only by about 9 dollars and for 9 bucks I can sell something in a garage sale you know.

In the course of 3 hours I was hit, kicked, punched, spit on, head butted and called Ms. Dumb Dumb head about 3 times every 30 min all by one student.

Oh and lets not forgot the parent who called us all incompetent! Nice yeah!

I came home yesterday, played Dominoes with my girls then we went to dinner at Roses. We ran into some of the folks I work with and we all decided to sit together and had a blast!

Today I am taking the girls to see the Polar Express! I am so excited! Then of course, back to cleaning and doing laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|