Tuesday, April 5

Memory Lane & Happier Days

I have found myself walking down memory lane a great deal lately. Thinking back on times when things were happier in my life.

I found this picture of Alyssa, who always was so mature …it is one of my favorite pictures.


I have no idea what she was reading. I just loved this picture.
Posted by Hello

This is a classic, from the day Lin arrived she was all Alyssa’s. When Lin was a baby the doctor asked what she was eating and I had to tell him honestly, ”I have no idea what or when she started solid foods, see her sister feels the needs to always share what she has with her.”


” Here sissy try this!”
Posted by Hello


Now they can’t be in the same room with out fighting. Breaks my heart, butt hen again a lot of things break my heart lately and I am still it seems making it. Although some moments I don’t feel like I could take another breath …but I do.

Positive note for today(see I am trying) I dropped off my application at the Community College yesterday and am taking a placement test Thursday.

Talk about anxiety, I just need to keep breathing, Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|