Wednesday, June 1

Furniture Shopping

Today I did some shopping my June check will be gone as soon as I get it.

What did I buy?

Well I placed an order for the new coffee table, end tables, and TV stand. All are made 100 % pine and all will be stained in a Fruitwood stain. It was dark enough but yet light enough to go with the wall colors I chose.

The paint colors I had posted once I saw the samples were not exactly what I wanted. The summers heat was really more of a rusty brown. I really wanted something redder. So I am going with New Brick. I think it will be good.

I am sold on the Gold buff (sample few posts below for my bedroom)

Here are pictures of the furniture I bought today. Keep in mind they are unfinished.


TV stand



Open



Endtable





Coffee table
All photo's posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|