Thursday, May 26

Tag I’m It

My friend at Homefront Six tagged me as I slept last night so here goes…

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
The number is well above 15o.


2) The last film I bought:
"National Treasure"…it was my mohters day gift from the girls.

3) The last film I watched:
I am going to answer this in three cagtagories.
1) Alyssa and I went to see “ Kindom of Heaven” in the theather last Friday. It was pretty good. I thought Orland Bloom did an excellent job…but there were some monents in the movie that I felt the story had something missing.
2) I watched “ William Shakespear’s A Merchant In Venice” last night on DVD. The photography was beautiful and the story was a typical Shakespearian( is that actually a word?) story.
3) Splaglish on pay- per- view. It was ok …again I felt the story had moments were something was missing.

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

  • Lord of the Rings(Fellwoship, Twin Towers , & Return of The King)

  • Master and Commander

  • The Patriot with Mel Gibson

  • Knights Tale

  • Harry Potter ( all three out on DVD)


5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal:

This one is tough. Most of the people I would tag have already been tagged so I won’t tag them again.

I will say this Check out my favorites and meet the wonderful people I check out daily.

I do have a wish list of videos I am wanting. This seems like the perfect place to add it so here goes:


  • Braveheart

  • First Knight

  • Pirates of The Caribbean



I know there are more but the mind has shut down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|