Tuesday, June 21

Next…

The living room is done and you are all invited to celebrate with me!

Yesterday the mail man rang the door, seems I had a package and in this package was…..

This the new shower curtain and inspiration to for the master bathroom. It wasn't due in till mid July, while the girls were at my parents, but the bugger came in yesterday.
Posted by Hello

So now I am seriously working out the plan for the bathroom. I have a TON of paint left over from the living room. In fact believe it or not it only took 1/2 a can of red paint to do the walls in the living room. I had bought 2. It also only took 1 1/4 cans of beige to do the living room and hall I had bought 3 cans.

I would love to use some of this paint in the bathroom. But the beige seems way too dark. Our bathroom is made up of two small rooms. One has the sink and a HUGE mirror that takes up the entire wall. I hate it! The other room holds the shower and toilet. It has a sunroof in it, which is my favorite part of the bathroom.

Rob will be happy to know the tub area will be green. Every time I ask him what color he wants a room he says “Paint it green”. You would think he would have seen enough green to last him a lifetime…since he wore it everyday for 22 years!!!!


The sink area I am planning to do in two colors, green and off white or light beige. I plan to use border to divide the point between the two colors. This is a border I want use.




Posted by Hello

When my parents come to pick up the girls I have a few things I wan t my dad to make me for the bathroom and living room. He does such wonderful work with wood. Just look at the clock he built us in the pictures below.

So that is my idea for the bathroom what do you think??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|