Friday, June 17

Color! Color!

Let me say that it is very intimidating to see all this color when you are so use to white. I am a little over whelmed but I think once we get finished with the trim and the ceiling and all the stuff is back in place I will feel better.

I know…let the pictures begin By the way, Eric’s surgery was postponed so we did the living room right on schedule after all!


We grey primed the walls where the red was going.



Color finally


More color! I love the red it looks so crisp!


Only trim left to do.


The BIG red wall!!!


Connecting walls.
All photo’s posted by Hello

So there you have it so far. The hallway is the same color as the tan wall. There is so much trim to do I may be painting trim for weeks! We are also painting the ceiling the same color as the trim and it just made the room come together so much. I can’t wait to be done and move the stuff back in.

Tonight the entertainment center is going out the door and some friend’s husbands are coming to lift the HUGE TV and move things out for me.

Eric is doing a great job and even his girlfriend has been helping.

Ok back to painting trim I will keep you posted!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|