Tuesday, June 14

Baby Steps

The living room is on its way. The new tables are here and last night the surround sound was rewired through the attic, we no longer have ugly wires trailing our wall, which alone has to be the biggest improvement. Seeing those wires on the walls drove me nuts! WE had planned to start painting on Wednesday but the person I hired found out last week he would have to have surgery and it is planned for Wednesday. So, I will have to wait for the paint to get up.

I have decided to paint my bedroom and that will be happening tomorrow. The ceiling isn’t that high in there so I can do that myself. It is going to be the middle color Gold buff. I can't wait to see it on the walls.



I really would love to redo the bedroom in a more romantic motif but I Rob and I need to agree on what we feel romantic is.

Yesterday the girls and I went to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I loved it and so did the girls. There are a two love scenes but they really aren’t graphic. I think this is one I will buy.

I have class tonight…we have a test I have been worrying about this since he told us last week. I just freeze on tests so send good vibes my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|