Monday, July 4

FUN! FUN! FUN!

I have proof that I didn’t just work my company to death! Here are pictures of us at Southern Adventures. The kids had a blast there.


Alyssa coming up for air. She just didn't grab that nose soon enough.
Posted by Picasa


Lindsey and her cousin Cory. These two are two peas in a pod!!
Posted by Picasa


Karla having fun! I'm pretty sure those were screams of delight and not fright!!!
Posted by Picasa


Me
Posted by Picasa


Alyssa on the go carts she loved them!!!
Posted by Picasa


Cory tooling around the track.
Posted by Picasa


Waiting, waiting,and more waiting. They had to listen to a saftey tape before they could start.
Posted by Picasa


There is a virtual ride there and this is what Lin looked like when it was all over! I don’t remember giving birth to Cousin It.
Posted by Picasa

See we did something other then yard work!! I really enjoyed their visit and I can’t wait for them to come back next year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|