Friday, July 1

More Yard Photos

Karla and I gave the kids the morning off from yard work and we finished the front flowerbeds. Since Alabama is built on clay, I opted to plant bushes that flower instead of flowers.. Might seem like cheating but its my house and I will play my way!!!HAHAHAHAHA

And now more photos for your viewing pleasure!!!I think I got too much sun!

So here we go, this is the front flowerbed to the right. Cory dug out the ugly bushes that were NOT growing anything but weeds. Karla, Alyssa, and Cory planted two rose bushes for me while I was in back chopping tree limbs!
Posted by Picasa


This is the other side of the front right flowerbed. Look you can actually see all the way to the front door!!!
Posted by Picasa



Here is the front left flowerbed. There was another one of those ugly bushes that only grew weeds so we replaced it with a nice Hydrangea. We also planted one on the other side behind the bush. So now on each side of the entree way to the house we have beautiful flowers.
Posted by Picasa


Here is a close up of the flower. They match the color of the house nicely.
Posted by Picasa


We have a corner lot so here is the front yard from of course the corner. Now you can see clear down the street. I don't miss those tree limbs one bit!
Posted by Picasa


More front yard, now you see the coner and you can see straight threw the yard to the street. This may seem like a little deal but we had so many tree limbs blocking the view you couldn't even see the street before.
Posted by Picasa


Now the side yard, this is the Crapemrytle beside the driveway. Rob will be happy to know it will NO LONGER be able to touch his truck. And we can now see the fence again.
Posted by Picasa



Last but not least a picture for the hubby so he can see how much better the back yard looks.
Posted by Picasa

So there it is my yard almost done. I say almost because Karla and I are actually going to plant flowers in the pots that go under the front porch. We bought miniature roses, begonias and some Ivy. You know I will have pictures when we are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|