Tuesday, September 6

Customer Service?

What is Customer Service? I found one definition.


Definition of Customer Service:
Service that seeks to acquire new customers, provide superior customer satisfaction, and build customer loyalty.

Lets take this apart ok…..

  • Service that seeks and acquires new customers: Pretty genral and easy to understand.


Most companies don’t have a problem with this one. So lets move on…

  • provide superior customer satisfaction, and build customer loyalty: Well now this is where it gets tricky.


I don’t believe that most companies know about that last passage. I mean if they did then I wouldn’t be SITTING HERE waiting for something that should have been delivered 3 hours ago!!!

I wouldn't of had to take a DAY off work to sit and wait....and I wouldn't have to call them back once the item was delivered to set up and appointment to have it INSTALLED! They would care that I was NOT a satisfied customer.

Unfortunately today’s businesses don’t care about those two little words “Customer Service”. If they did I would not be still SITTING HERE waiting.

I think it should be renamed…something more accurate like “ We Will Be There When We Get There” and then instead of "Payment" we have the option to use "I'll Pay For It When I Damn Well Feel Like It"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|