Sunday, August 28

Pictures of This & That

This year Lin is playing the Saxophone. She is too cute with it.

I think the sax's is bigger then she is!
Posted by Picasa


She had to play for ya!
Posted by Picasa

My house is now filled with the sounds of music. Lyssa on her clarinet and Lin on the sax’,. Günter is begging to go outside for at least 30 min. HAHAHA

Rob sent the girls each a very pretty necklace form Saudi. On one side it has their name in English and on the back in Arabic. They LOVED them.

In english
Posted by Picasa


Arabic version
Posted by Picasa

I have more pictures of little things I have added to my bathroom.


Basket and soap dispencer
Posted by Picasa

The last one, I found it at Hobby Lobby, it was perfect I just had to stain it.


Q-tip Holder
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a b flat clarinet reeds for sale
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is b flat clarinet reeds for sale

9:33 PM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|