Friday, March 10

MIA

I am not a ditch some where dead honest! Sorry about being MIA but time just seems to fly by and I rarely have time to update.

I am happy to report I got a 75 on my last math test WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! There is hope for me to pass this class yet. Really that is where most of my extra time has been going. I don't mind as long as it keeps paying off.

Work is good, some days are more stressful then other but hey that's life suck it up and move on.

The girls are doing good. We are planning Lindsey's 12th birthday party, see we all know she is twelve but she seems to think she is 20! HAHAHAHA! I do believe we have agreed to have hair and nails done by a friend (who happens to be an awesome hairdresser) at the house and then we will take them to the movies. She got to invite 5 friends. Originally it was going to be a sleepover but that had to change.

Mom and dad are as I type this on their way here. I am getting very excited. A little strange too I mean to think this isn't the usual 2 week visit. You know?

The back door to the house is being replaced also at this moment. We had an issue with it for a while and now the damn thing just doesn't close so a little over $900.00 bucks both screen and storm doors are being replaced. At the rate we are replacing things in this house it will be new when we go to sell it.

Rob bought me a present last Saturday and taunted me with "It will be ready Wednesday." So Wednesday evening he gave me my gift. New wedding set. It is very nice. I'll post a photo of it later today.

4 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

so at that cost I guess you won't kick that one in.. hope your parents got here safely.. there's ahuge house for sale over by Challeneger probably in the 300.000's

9:40 AM, March 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xajsjdsg.com/chhu/yxun.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://talsupws.com/hxlx/xslp.html]Cool site[/url]

4:43 AM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

4:44 AM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xajsjdsg.com/chhu/yxun.html | http://qgqfhgtj.com/wbay/zrtt.html

4:44 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|