Sunday, February 5

New Bed

We bought Lin a new bed for her birthday. Her old bed was being held up by pails so there was defiantly a need. I ordered a loft bed from Simply Bunk Beds.com shipping was free and there was no tax. The order came when they said it would and everyone I dealt with was awesome.

I had asked my friend Colleen's son to put it together for us. The whole reason for hiring someone is because I just knew it was going to end up in a fight but last night Rob decided we could do it and I am happy to say we did without fighting which if you knew us is amazing.

I know you're waiting patiently for the pictures so here they are:

Image hosting by Photobucket
A view of the desk under the loft.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I wanted to show you the space she has in her room now so I took this picture from the desk area. Of course Gunter had to take up some of that space.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is her new TV area. We got rid of the old green entertainment center.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Another view of the desk and loft taken from the door of her room.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lindsey at her desk actually doing homework with out being told, better write this on the calendar.

Edited just for Mom
See the Lindsey on the wall....and here is your window!
Image hosting by Photobucket

and one more with the window!
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

looks great ..my son says "congrats" on the accomplishment of "some assembly reguired" now you need to get alyssa one or 2 ... fair is fair..

5:28 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

Okay, Now I get it. If you cut down on sleeping space you can limit the company. So that's how that works!!!!!!!!
Just kidding, Looks great Gail, bet Lulu is happy with it.

4:52 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Gail said...

Lulu is very happy with it! She had her first sleep over last night and now they all want one. I think I may be on the HATE list with some parents very soon!!!

10:55 AM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|