Wednesday, February 8

Ugh!

Ugh that is how I have been feeling lately.

I was so excited about Rob coming home and now it has proven to be so much more difficult then I every thought it would be. Makes you wonder if love is always enough. Adjusting from being apart two years, retiring, and so on and so on and so on!

School is so damn frustrating I just want to skip it. But in the long run that is not wise so I will keep going. I'm just tired of leaving class in tears because I am so frustrated.

To top it off I spent most of last night in the bathroom either getting sick or not able to get up off the potty. (Hum maybe more info there then any one needed.) There is so much crud going around school every time you turn around some one is sick with something new it just makes you wonder how the school stays open.

Seems everything lately is just so difficult. I do know I am sick of feeling so frustrated all the time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there. You've got a lot going on, and you have more strength than you know.. Just take it one day at a time. I'm praying for you.

10:35 AM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. thats the way it was for me when i was teaching spent all my time getting over one bug after the other. glad you didnt include picturs hahaha. love mom

2:42 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO >>WHAT YOU DO LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE FIILED WITH CRUD ASND BS!!!!!

7:59 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Wow. Judging by the last comment, I'd say the glass is half full.

Regardless, you have my prayers. And you know the door is open should you need a tropical get-away!


- hfs

11:25 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|