Saturday, August 19

Not A Warm & Fuzzy Post

If you came here today to read a warm and fuzzy post this is not it...come back tomorrow it may be here then but don't count on it!

I find myself lately more and more frustrated with people in general. It didn't just happen this week it has been building over the last few months. Those with the following syndromes to be exact are just annoying the SHIT out of me.

POOR ME- So may of these out there right now: Poor you? Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your where you are because of the choices you made. No one else is responsible for you or your life. So stop feeling sorry for your self and grow the hell up. You want people to treat you with respect and offer you assistance HELP YOURSELF FIRST! Get over the poor me and start taking the positive steps needed to fix your life.

WHY ME- Meet a lot of "Why ME" the past few weeks so to you I say: Read Poor me and if you still don't get it call me, I'll be happy to explain it to you. But don't call if you don't want the plan down dirty truth!

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS- You're right they don't because they are living their lives and they can't be in your shoes. They can try to help you but you have to want to make the changes in your life first. If you're an adult act like it, and take charge of your own damn life. Then once you put some effort into others may try to understand. Till then you're on your own!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM?-Ok this one is to Rob ...what do I want...how about you try to GROW THE HELL UP AND REALIZE THERE ARE MORE FREAKIGN PEOPLE ON THIS PLANT THEN YOU!! That is what I want from you. Try making a decision that does NOT screw with my life and my girls because I am done worrying about YOU! You want to come home... show me why you should! I AM ALL DONE WITH LIP SERVICE!

WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?- Oh please...if you are one of these please read closely: Why should you do that? Because being selfish gets you NO WHERE and when you ask others to help you they will remember how much you DID'T give to others who needed your help. I am guessing you also have the following syndromes "Poor Me" and "No One Understands" get help of get out of my way...I have things to do, people to help and places to do them!


Ok so for now that is all. But I will be back with more. For those who have read this and I have pissed you off...good you probably needed it and I really don't care that you don't like it.

I have made some decisions on how I deal with people...from this point on I am not going to sugar coat it. How I feel is what I will say. I use to try and go soft. Those days are OVER.

I see people everyday that need help, genuine help, and they won't ask till it is the last result. They try hard to take care of their lives and problems. To them I say "Please call me anytime and I will be happy to help you."

6 Comments:

Blogger Haole Girl said...

Applause!!!

And (((hugs))).

6:35 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

Go Gail, Go Gail, Go Gail, Give em hell girlfriend, and send that boy packin. You are NOT a doormat!!!!!!!
jul

5:05 PM, August 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!!

6:18 PM, August 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say AMEN!

2:28 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

AMEN.


{{{hugs}}}

1:38 AM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

Okay enough negative Cra# already, update NOW
Me
Tee Hee

6:49 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|