Monday, July 24

Update Will YA!!!

OK! OK! I hear you.


I apologize I haven't updated. I went to Va to see my uncle. I wanted the chance to see him and tell him I loved him before he passed. It was a nice visit, I got to see my cousins and their children. It was also my aunt and uncles 45th wedding anniversary. My cousins gave them a great intimate party. I am so glad I went. I needed the break from my life.

It was very hard to say good-bye to my uncle. He is one of the kindest men I have ever met. I can tell you with 100% certainty I have never heard him raise his voice or say a bad word about or to anyone.

My flight home was a nightmare but I am here now. Let's just say that I have been blessed with great kids and wonderful people who are always there when I need that and I count them as blessings everyday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to see everyone one more time. Most especially, you got to spend some special time with your uncle.

8:03 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

I am glad you were able to spend time with Uncle Bob and that Aunt Jackie and the kids got to see you too. I am sure it meant a lot to them to have you there.
Sorry your trip home was horrid, but I could have been worse, they could have lost your underwear on the way up right!!!!
Love you
J

11:37 AM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|