Sunday, July 16

The Visit

Karla and Cory came to visit. We had a great week, no yard work this year. The kids were grateful! They did lots of swimming and hanging out. Just the right speed for teens. Kasey and I did some shopping with not kids! Talk about heaven!!!

There are pictures!

On Tuesday we went to my friend Martha's to go swimming. The kids had a blast. I few of Lindsey's "PEEPS" came along.

Feel bad for poor Cory!


Lin and her "PEEPS"


My friend Martha, she is 80 yrs old. I think she looks damn good for her age. She enjoyed watching the kids play.


The kids had a contest jumping off the diving board. Here are a few of the good shots Alyssa took. She really enjoyed my new camera.

Cory's Heisman imitation.


Lindsey wondering why she let Cory talk her into the run jump.


Lin needed a rest after that jump.


Here are a few of Auntie Karla and her kids.

ALyssa LOVED having Karal here she was bummed all day yesterday without her.


Lin and Auntie Karla


Karla and her baby! I love this picture.


On Thursday we went to Southern Adventure here in town. They have four huge slides and the kids were NON-STOP all day. I had the hardest time getting any of Cory he slides like the wind. He would wave and tell us he was coming then WHAM he was in the pool. Karla got some good ones of him...I know she will share!

Let's start with Alyssa. She has her Memere's habit of holding her nose!



Enough of the nose thing lets really cool off!

If you read my blog regularly you now know what her favorite shirt and drink are.

Now Lindsey was almost like Cory. I had to really try hard to get her...the other problem she had was she is well LITTLE and staying on that tube proved to be a challenge at times.


I almost made it!


Thumbs up I survived!

Cool lets try another!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! (Ok if it had been me I would have been yelling "OH SHIT!" all the way down. Instead I was praying dear god don't let her launch over the side!!)

She got to the bottom and when she came out of the pool I was saying thank to God and I heard Lin tell her friends "I have got to do that again!!" So I started praying again!!! I have got to get that girl to eat more!


We had a great time I am going to try and take the girls north next year. I want them to see where I grew up and they want to see where Auntie Karla lives.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lonesome already!! Alyssa takes such good pictures! I'll send the ones I have of Cory-actually got a couple of good ones sliding. Cory and I both miss you guys so much already. Love you guys!!

7:52 PM, July 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves. The kids are totally in awe of the slides at the water park. Corey seems to be enjoying those girls all around him. LOL

Have a super summer!

7:12 PM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|