Saturday, December 9

Getting There!

I have finished Lu Christmas shopping. She was really not that hard but everything she wanted was expensive. Go figure. I have had people tell me they get more expensive as they get older. Yup sure enough it's true. Oh yes and Gunter is done too. His present is hiding under my bed. SHHHHHHHHHH don't tell him.

I have also finished Rob's grandmother. I have almost finished Marge (MIL). Mom and dad are done. The girls finished Rob they just have to mail it. I still have some many to get something for. Not big something’s, I am a single parent and I do need to save what I can just in case but, I still wanted to do a little something for all the people who have loved and supported me over the last few years. Some will be getting bake goods other, A little more.

This weekend is nothing but studying. I have a final and a major project due Monday then my math final Tuesday. I took a math test Thursday. Study so hard for this damn test and ended up leaving there crying all the way home. I have a horrible feeling I may have to redo this freaking class. It just burns my butt because I have worked SO hard in this class. Oh well.

Lindsey and her friends are putting the Christmas lights up out side. I am very interested in how it is going to look. I have been taking pictures of them working so I will post them when the lights are done.

I just have to keep my sanity till Wednesday then I get a nice long break before school starts again.

1 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

Yeah well wait until she's at GHS and wants a %75.00 pair of "sperry's" the IN shoes for this year!!!!

5:47 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|