Monday, November 20

She's 12!

Lindsey has had a new caller lately. At first I didn't think much of it until I really listened to his voice. He sure didn't sound 12. So far she was never home when he called so no big deal. Today I was making dinner when I checked out Lindsey on the computer looking at a My Space account. This boy was NOT 12.

I said" Lin who is that?"

Lin:"Jay"
Me:"The Jay that has been calling?"
Lin: " Yes"
Me:"How old is he?"
Lin: " I don't know"
Me:"What school does he go too?"
Lin: " I don't know"
Me:"Where did you meet him?"
Lin: "Skating"


So about an hour later Jay calls:
Jay: " Hi is Lindsey there?"
Me:"Who is this?"
Jay: " Jay"
Me:"What school do you go to?"
Jay: "Blah blah high school"

Me:"How old are you?"
Jay: " 15"
Me:"Well Lindsey is 12!"

Long slience....

Jay: " 12?"
Me:"12"

Silence....
Jay: "She told me she was 15"
Me:"She lied?"
Jay: " I am so sorry she looked 15 I am sorry Mrs.Meyers...I didn't know. Really! I won't call again"
Me:"Good choice!"
Jay: "I am sorry"
Me:"Yeah call back when she is 18!"

Time to end Lindsey's life!!!!!Well the social aspect of it anyway!! 15 RIGHT!

5 Comments:

Blogger Haole Girl said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Someone is in huge trouble.

3:37 AM, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The joys of teenager-dom huh? Sounded like a very smart boy in the end-one who knew to make the right choice-LOL.

5:09 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

Welcome to the land of
psycotic mothers.
You have joined an elite group of women, who before you have experienced and survived (so far) the teenage years of a daughter.
These womaen can share their experiences with you, however, they can not nor WILL not offer to raise your child.
You are on a journey. enjoy the ride. Tee Hee

7:05 AM, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've only just begun! It is a new adventure into teenhood. Welcome to a great journey. Strap yourself in because you are in for the ride of your life. And, we thought the terrible 2's were an adventure!

Wait till they ask for the car keys! And, you think you know where they are on a Saturday night, only to find out they weren't there at all. Hang on tight!

9:43 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

It happens..at least she's not trying to pass for 16 ..i've seen that alot from 12 & 13 year olds..Welcome to life with teenage girls..BOYS don't give you this kind of grief!! They just take over your garage with "projects" P.S. I hear chastity belts are in style again....

10:43 AM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|