Sunday, April 22

Its a Zoo

Friday was a scheduled weather day for us so we had the day off. We decided to go to the zoo with our friends the Milligan’s and had a wonderful time. Alyssa took some great pictures with my camera but this is the best I think.



Here is another she took:


and of course I have a few I took:




There was a really pretty flower garden area and I wanted to take Aly's picture there and her comment was..." No way it looks like one of those places you take a wedding picture" so Erik had to pose her!




Aly's and mom:


All the kids:


Me and Danette:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures!! Looks like a very cool place to visit-hint hint
;o)

4:07 PM, April 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I love zoos and we don't have them up here. I know when I go and visit my father in Kentucky that is the one thing I am definitely going to do.

You and Aly look great! Love the new hairstyle.

5:04 AM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

I'm still loving the hair!!! Looks a helluva lot warmer than when *I* was there! :P

7:18 PM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Alyssa looks so much like you, and she is more gorgeous each time I see her picture!

5:08 AM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Gail said...

Thank you she is a great girl!

5:34 AM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the hair Gail,
Love the shirt Alys.
Miss you all
J

10:40 AM, April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|