Tuesday, April 10

Help My Kids

Its a very easy thing to do...

Autism Speaks created a music video of the Five for Fighting song, "World" which features images of autistic children and their families. The band is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks for each time the video is viewed.

When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your friends and family. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them surpass this goal. There is no cost, obligation, or solicitation. It just takes a moment of your time.

Click here for video

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is times like these that I don't like dial-up! The price you pay for living in the back woods. I can't get this to load and what I do see is nice. Wahhhh! I will keep on trying it. I hope others few this.

Thanks for sharing it.

4:57 AM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Julie said...

That Video is beyond words

4:11 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Awesome!!

5:51 AM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Gail said...

It was awesome but so are my kids!!!

4:40 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|