Saturday, March 17

Old Friend & Spring Break

Last night I went to dinner with my old friend from Homefront Six.I had a wonderful time, the kids are growing like crazy and are adorable. It was great to visit with them. I think it is wonderful that you can meet someone online, share your life with them and when you see them you are just old friends!

We are officially on "Spring Break". Can I get a WAHOO!!!!! I have no really plans but to just kick back and go when the mood strikes me. I am getting the urge to plant and fix the yard up. I may buy some spring flowers for out front and start getting ready for the REAL spring weather!

Have a great Sping break every one and remember What happens on Spring Break stays at spring break!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fermina Daza said...

It was SOOO good to see you!!! And your hair looked wonderful! I like it straight - makes you look sleek and refined ;)

That's twice I've been down to see you. I think it's high time you get over to see ME next time! :~P

11:18 PM, March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|