Sunday, April 24

My Weekend

Well I had planned to work on after action reports this weekend but that didn’t happen. Instead I spent the weekend washing carpets. Gunter seems to have a virus and he has pooped and puked till he was exhausted. Thank god for pepto bismal. I have had my limit in cleaning nasty stuff.

Tomorrow I am going down to register for my first math class. Wish me luck I have about a billion questions.

I talked to my parents and the girls will be going to Florida for two whole weeks in July. I just have this overwhelming need to have some time for just me. What will do? Well I have a few ideas, what I don’t want to do is spend it redoing a room in this house. I think it has be time spent on making me happier.


Time spent on just me. What a novel idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|