Sunday, April 10

New stuff Galore

While Rob was home we purchased a new computer desk from a small-unfinished wood furniture shop close by. The prices are perfect for our budget. They also charge a small fee ( Paying a small fee for someone else to finish furniture is my dream come true. ) The only problem is they are a small shop and word seems to be out about them, so the wait is a little long if you want something delivered.

Yesterday the new desk arrived and the girls and I gladly dumped the old desk to the curb. Not an easy job by the way…damn thing was heavy. In dumping it comes cleaning it out. Holy smokes talk about junk! It took a good 45 minutes to get all the stuff in and out of the desk. Why do I seem to collect so much crap?

I am happy to report that new desk is organized and even though it is larger then the old desk we now have more room. I have the chair to match the desk on order. I can't wait to get it.


Here it is our new, junk free computer desk. We did have a casualty in the move. My scanner seems to have died. I have two friends who are computer geniuses and they both have pronounced it gone. It doesn’t really surprise me. The poor thing has been over used, and had started talking back just after I finished the yearbook. We had planned to switch to a scanner/printer combo anyway. I just need to do some research before I buy one.



Closer view


Lindsey also made a new purchase, she has always wanted a Mushroom Chair ( At least that is what she calls it.) she bought it with her birthday money. I haven’t seen much of her since. Had I known that one dame chair would have keep her this happy, I would have bought it a LONG time ago!!


Here it is Lindsey in her chair doing what she does best talking on the phone!
All photo’s posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|