Thursday, May 19

Lindsey's Graduation

Today was Lindsey’s graduation from Elementary School. As you can see we survived the hunt for a dress and shoes, unfortunately on the shoes Lin in her excitement to have finally found something we agreed on grabbed a size 11 instead of a 7 so she had to wear one of Alyssa.

Here are Lins list of awards.

  • A –B Honor Roll

  • Governors Award in Physical fitness

  • Student Council




I was so proud. My class came and they keep clapping and yelling “Yeah Lindsey” Of course so did mom when they called her name to go on stage. She said I embarrassed her so I guess I did a good job. Rob called and talked to her this morning and she was really excited about that.

So here are the pictures:


Lindsey walking across the stage. She said I embrassed her by shouting " YEAH LIN" and clapping really loud. Of course I had some help from my friends
Posted by Hello


Lindsey wanting to kill her mom!
Posted by Hello


Lin with a few of her friends.
Posted by Hello


More friends..
Posted by Hello


yup more...
Posted by Hello


this is her partner in crime!
Posted by Hello


Lin and mom
Posted by Hello


Lindsey and Alyssa with the principal!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|