Thursday, June 2

Power of Prayer

I believe in the power of prayer and I ask that you all keep these two young men in your prayers.

Pray for Brandon:

He is 16 years old and the most amazing kid. He has been here since the day dh left, cutting my grass and doing any chores around the yard I need. He watched Gunter for me when we went to see my parents and fixed my fence with out me asking. He just takes good care of us. He has been battling bone cancer for a year now. His prognoisis is good. He is a true fighter.


Pray for John Michael.

I don’t know him personally but a good friend of mine asked tht we pray for him. His family has a journal they keep so you can see his progress. Also if you have Marriott Reward Points they really could use them so please consider donating them. At the bottom of the journal page she explains how.

Everyday I am thankful that my children are heathy and able to enjoy life. Please pray for all the children who are not and for their familes to have the strenght to lift them up and help them at their time of need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|