Thursday, July 7

506…148…654

506…lets just let that sink in. 506…506…that is the number of days Rob has been gone. Enough said there don’t you think.

148 that is the number of days till he comes home for good! If you think it will be all ice cream and cake think again. If your spouse was gone a total of 654 days would you be able to just pick up where you left off when they left?

No, of course not…life happens and people change, am I scared to death of his coming home and rebuilding (lets face it you have to rebuild many things when someone is gone that long.) the answer is no…but am worried I would have to be a fool not to be.

On the other hand I can’t wait for this to end and him to be safe at home forever!

506 days…148…654… I must love him a lot! I do and I miss him just as much!

Here is a few more numbers for you to crunch on…,22years, l month, 18 days. This is the number of years my husband has served his country.

It’s time for him to come home raise his daughters and take care of his wife. We only have 148 more days to wait for just that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|