Wednesday, July 13

Down With Paper,Up With Paint...Again

And so it begins, I have the paint bought, my custom wood order with dad is being made, and time has come for the paper to come down!

I plan to start stripping the paper tonight. I bought a new light fixture too, the only I am not replacing is the mirror. I hate it but at the moment I just don’t have the money to replace it so…damn thing stays.

I did take before pictures; well I started stripping the paper and then remember I had forgotten to take before picture. Got that?

Here are the paint choices for the bathroom.

They may look a bit drab here but I think they will look great once they are up. The bathroom has a skylight so lots of light comes in.
Posted by Picasa

Wish me happy stripping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|