Sunday, July 17

Primed & Ready

Set my goal yesterday at getting all the paper off and the walls ready to paint. Once I realized I wasn’t going to be scrapping walls for hours I decided to try and see if I could at least get the walls primed last night so all I had to do was paint color today.


as you can see I did manage to prime the walls last night. Today I add the color.
Posted by Picasa



I love how clean the walls are. I was so glad the paper didn't put up a fight.
Posted by Picasa

I am going to pain the ceiling too.
Posted by Picasa


Ok last one....now time for color.
Posted by Picasa

I am so excited to see the colors up. I have been debating on what to do with the trim color. I know I am painting the doors and ceiling the Raffia Cream. I think I may do the bottom molding and door molding the Gobi Desert, and I am still not sure if I am going to paint all the walls in the tub and toilet area green or split them like I plan to do in the sink area. I do know my border has been shipped and I hope to have that by Wednesday. Never put up border before. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|