Saturday, November 26

Pruning

A dear friend sent me this...and I love it so I am sharing it with you all. We all go through difficult times in our lives and I found this to be very comforting.

Pruning

We all go through difficult times and at these times I am reminded of grapevines and the way they are pruned back. Sometimes the pruning seems so severe that you wonder how the vines will ever recover. But the pruning gives the roots strength they need to grow deep and strong. When the vines recover, they bear even more fruit and have the added strength to withstand storms and droughts.

Maybe we undergo pruning times, too, and although it may seem to us that the pruning is too harsh and lasts too long, in time we emerge more productive, stronger, and wiser.


Can I get an AMEN!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so very true, in order to grow strong we must experience hardship and sorrow, happiness and love. But always remember: God only gives us what we can handle, never more, never less.
We love you
John. Julie and the girls

4:37 PM, November 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|