Saturday, January 28

First "F"

Well it finally happened, my honeymoon with school is over. I have been doing great, 98 average all the way across....then I got a new (as in never taught very young...) teacher.

She gave us a practice test and I quote" If you do well on this test you will do well on the test." I only had two wrong on the practice exam, I studied the types of problems on the practice exam...get the test...NOTHING that was on the practice exam was on the test.

Result my first F!

When I talked to my teacher about it (actually about half the class talked to her) her reply to us was"My advice would be get a tutor and redo the chapter by your selves."

I can't wait to critique her at the end of the semester.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Food Whore said...

I would put Ex-Lax in her coffee.

3:29 PM, January 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you got an f its behind you now so you can put all that critisism for the teacher to better use apply all that to your next test and you should get an A PLUS WE ARE PROUD OF YOU LOVE MOM

4:35 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Teachers that pull that crap piss me off.

But as your mom said, it's over with and now you can continue on with the 98%!!!

- hfs

2:15 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|