Saturday, January 7

Back Too Normal?

Back to norma...interesting phrase I honestly couldn't tell you what normal is after all one persons idea of normal maybe totally unreal for another person.

For me it is saying good-bye to company and getting back to a daily routine. Next week Alyssa and I start back at the gym, Lin goes back to Hi YA (Tea kwon do for you new readers), and I start back to school.

Normal for Rob I have no freaking clue, I haven't lived with him for two years and many things have changed so we will have to see what normal is for him.

This should be good wish us luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

Who knows what's NORMAL in a man's self centered..self absorbed "it's ALL about me"world all I can tell you is after they retire from the Army where they'd had about 1500 other people think for them and tell them how wonderful they are .. the civilian world reality hits them hard..you and the girls will be fine no matter what.. hang in there.. my friend you have people that truley love and respect you they're called FRIENDS

11:23 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

What Leen said and more. No matter what, you are strong,you are intelligient and you have been self sufficient for how long now???
We love you and are here for you through thick and thin. Adjustments are difficult at best. Take it one day at a time.

3:35 PM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|