Monday, January 16

Shopping

I don’t think shopping will ever be the same. When I was redoing some of the rooms in the house I started looking online for items cheaper. Let me tell you there are a list of great places you can shop on line. What is also great is you can check some of them out with the BBB Online .

When I wanted this printImage hosted by Photobucket.com but didn't want to pay $80.00 for it I went toAll Posters.comI paid $15.98 for the print and the total cost framed was under $32.00.

I also found my quilt on line for $50.00 on sale, the orignal price was %100.00. Another great deal was my shams for my bed. Only $7.99 on sale atHome Visions.com

At the moment I am looking for a Loft bed for Lindsey. We wanted a full size bed on top and she wants it to be metal. I found this site Simply Bunnkbeds.com so far this is the one in the lead Check it out. We haven't been able to find anything here for under $1500.00. I'll keep you posted on how this goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

sure this works if your credit cards aren't maxed out because of christmas

5:36 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

besides I like the thrill of the "kill" like I got the last Krups toaster at williams-sonoma for $13.99 on sale from it's regular price of 79.99 "clearance" that magical orgasmic word it's even better than "sale"

5:39 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|