Sunday, January 1

Bad Omens and New Years Resolutions

Do you think it is a bad omen to start the New Year with out sleep? I couldn't sleep last night no matter what I did and trust me I tried it all. I hope this isn't a sign of what 2006 will bring!

2005 sucked period and I so happy to have it gone. I pray 2006 will be so much better. I normally don't make New Year Resolutions but this year I did. I won't give you all the details but I will say part of it is TAKING ANY SHIT FROM ANYONE.I had enough of that in 2005 to last a lifetime!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fermina Daza said...

I think that is a WONDERFUL resolution!!!


- hfs

12:24 PM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is "You Go, Girl!"

10:17 PM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, Gail. Glad to see you back online. Hope things are going well for you.

12:03 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|