Saturday, June 24

Full Circle

Lindsey leaves for camp on Monday morning. This trip is so different form last year, last year we both had so much anxiety about her going, her first time away from home and I spent the week so stressed worrying if she was ok. This time we are preparing and there is no worry or stress. It is as if we have come full circle. Its wonderful to see how much we have both grown in the past year.

I also find it a little ironic that in some ways I am still in the same situation in my personal relationship with him there and me here once again. At least this time my eyes are more open to the truth. So maybe I have grown some in the past year. It reminds me of a quote :" Change is constant, growth is optional, choose wisely" I hope I have chosen wisely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Haole Girl said...

You chose wisely, he didn't.

((hugs))

5:43 AM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|