Tuesday, June 6

Camp

Sunday I put Alyssa on a bus for High School Camp with a local church here. I won't lie and tell you all she went willingly. She protested till the end! I just felt she needed to go and meet new people and do something besides sitting in the house in her PJ's watching TV.

This is the first time she has ever been to camp or away from me other then the 2 weeks the girls spent with mom and dad last year in Florida.

I miss her something horrible. I hope she is having a great time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first camp Cory went to was a church camp in Mass. I cried all the way home and emailed him every day. The next time he went I was a little better. This year it should be no problem, though I do miss him when he's not around. I hope she has fun at camp.

7:01 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

She will be home soon..it's good for her to branch out... PLUS with everything else going on around your house Alyssa needs to open a few new doors as hard as it may seem for her .. she's going to have lots of new challenges later this year when she starts her freshman year at GHS..be thankful it's only a short week trip..KT leaves again Fri at 6:00 am til next week that makes 3 weeks away...

10:15 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

P>S> I've got taco soup made for their return...not thayt KT would even touch it since it's not taco bell

12:11 AM, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|