Friday, June 23

The Week

My week has been ok, I had a test on Monday which I got an 85 on. I'll take it...much better then last time. I really like this teacher so I have already registered for my next class with him. Precalculus Algebra god help me.


Lindsey has a case of poison ivy, good thing she looks good in pink with all the calamine I have put on her. Alyssa is doing good. I have been trying to get her out of the house more. She loves her room.

It is so good to have mom and dad here. I feel so much less alone. I know I have a great many wonderful friends who have been so wonderful to me but there is nothing like having your mom and dad around.

Rob called I wish I could say things are getting better there but honestly I don't see a happy ending. I truly believe that what he really wanted was to leave the marriage and go on with his life. Guess he can tell himself he is doing what is best since he lives in his own private world. Too bad he isn't face to face with the pain he is causing the rest of us. But hey he got the "BIG JOB" so I guess that is all that mattered.

I won't lie I am still the fool in love but slowly I am recovering. I just keep looking at my girls and know I got the best out of it. I know there will be a day when I won't have this aching in my stomach and I will feel like me agian.

One day at a time is all anyone can do. Right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, you are right. One day at a time is all we can do. And I am so proud of you for loving yourself more than you love him.

Life isn't over, and you will be happy again. I married for the second time at age 43.

12:23 PM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Gail! Which in turn means good for the girls! THey will see and know how strong and brave their mom is, and have that example to follow for the rest of their lives. You are right- one day at a time!! Love you!

7:48 AM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

Just 1 day at a time..that's all anyone can do.. he's stupid fool BUT you're better off wothout him around doing all those stupid mind games..let him live in "his own little world.." because someday he'll come to realize hat he threw away..and it will be to late!!!

5:40 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|