Friday, November 10

Brighter Day

As you could tell from my post yesterday was a horrible day. It had to be bottom. I know I can't continue on the path I am on so today I started(baby steps) to move forward with my new life.

I have to start to learn to love ME as much as I loved him.

Anyway...

Look what my MIL sent the girls today:






She is a great grandmother, and the girls LOVED this! It did so much to lift them up today.

Oh yeah look what she sent me!


I LOVE to get flowers. I can't tell you how much it means that she did this. I get to keep my MIL in the divorce too!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Silver linings, huh. I'm glad you get to keep her - she seems wonderful. As are you.


{{{hug}}}

6:03 PM, November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you get to keep your MIL-
the fowers are beautiful just like
you and the girls!!

8:39 AM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a way to brighten everyone's day! Go Marge!! Love You!

4:31 PM, November 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|