Wednesday, November 1

New Begining

Rob left today and I saw a lawyer today. As hard as this is for me I am moving on. I know there will be tears shed and days when the hurt will be almost more then I can stand(like today) but I have to go foward.

There is some resolve in the fact that I know I did everything in my power to make my marriage work. I wasn't perfect but I was honest and loving. I must be at the bottom I have no place but up to go. So as of today things will start to get better.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY AND AMEN!! We Love you!!

5:01 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

Gail,
We love you and support you in whatever you do. {{{HUGS}}}}
As hard as it may be, right now you need to put yourself first, the girls second and everything else last. Take care of you, both physically and mentally. Everything else will fall into place.
Love us.

6:18 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

I'm praying for you and I have a nice, fruity drink with a little umbrella waiting for you if you need it!

12:42 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Good for you, Gail. You don't need his bullshit in your life any longer. Thoughts and prayers (and fruity drinkd) for you!

5:30 AM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|