Sunday, November 5

The Wait Is Over!

I know many of you have been waiting for the pictures of the newly finished kitchen. I have been so low lately that I just didn't have the energy to clean up the painting stuff or hang the last shelves and pictures to finish. But I got some of me back and it is offically COMPLETE!!!

So here you are the kitchen:






My dad made the frame for this print and then framed it.




I love this little coffee cup!






I think Gunter is laying there to protect is water/food bowls. I have moved about 5 times in the last month.






I have two signs hanging one over each door so if your walking in or out you can get a little wisdom.

This is my favorite you see it everytime you walk into the kitchen.


Walking out


That's it. I love the way it came out. I still am so excited every day to look at it and not that ugly damn wallpaper!!


I had a lot of help from mom and dad,the girls, my friend/math tutor Katrina. I couldn't have done it with out them!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, It came out BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the signs-both of them!! They're perfect!

3:58 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

WOW talk about house beautiful..and it's clean!!! therapy is GOOD!!! PAINTING IS GOOD!!! looks GREAT!!!

5:53 PM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! WAS WORTH WAITING TO SEE.
NOW, WHEN YA GONNA HAVE THE ZOO CREW OVER FOR A CUP?

Susan

9:40 AM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

It looks awesome!! I LOVE the colors!

4:28 AM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|