Tuesday, October 17

Kitchen Update

I am about I would say 3/4 of the way done with the kitchen. I have to obstacles.

1. The damn border is on back order!

2. My impulse to pull off the paper really should have started at the BEGINING of Fall Break, now I am back to work and time is a definite issue!

Don't worry I did get some compelete and I do have pictures for you. See I do love you.


Now you knew I would have before pictures:


After(ignore the painting junk on the side):


This is pretty much the same view but it shows the carpet(which is machine washable thankyouverymuch!!)


This is the coffee area which as you can see is almost done just waiting on the border to arrive:


So that is it for now. Stay tuned for more. Hopefully very soon because I am sick of paint!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your kitchen looks so much bigger now that the paper is gone I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!mpm!!!!

6:08 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, what a difference! I love the new look! Can't wait to see it with the border!

8:02 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

waiting........
still waiting...........
waiting.............
still waiting..............
okay so soon is not now, i updated just for you, I was sure you would have taken more pictures by now, it's been 10 days at least. LOL
So far it looks great. Can't wait to see the border.
(we still haven't done the girls bathroom)

5:03 PM, October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|