Monday, November 13

Random Thoughts

I have been knee deep in logarithmic functions and other wonderful little things like that... my mind has become mush! I failed my last math test when Rob was home. Wonder why I couldn't focus on it?

Anyway...

Both the girls are doing better. Lindsey was the sicker of the two. Her temp spiked Sunday evening to 102.9 on drugs! I thought for sure we might have to visit the E.R. at some point. She really never runs a high fever, unlike Alyssa who tends to run high like 103. I am glad they are feeling better; maybe tonight I will sleep instead of getting up constantly to check on them.

Work is just a bit insane...hopefully things will even out very soon. I feel like all I do all day is put out one fire after another. It will be nice when we can just teach again. I think after the holiday season.

I have some new pictures of my parent’s house; they have been making it more like home each week. It really looks great. I will update their blog next week.

I got some good news today I have NO SCHOOL all next week. OH MY GOD a whole week to be able to just stay home and go to TKD class. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I need this break like crazy.

Speaking of crazy I am finally starting to feel like me again. I still have insane moments when I just break out into tears but it is getting a little better. If I said I wasn't terrified, lonely, and still heartbroken I would be lying. But life goes on.

Wish me luck on my test tomorrow. I need at least a B on this so I don't have to repeat this damn class.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in that test, Gail. I'm glad the girls are feeling better and that you are getting there, too. Lots of hugs!

11:28 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Good luck on the test, and enjoy your week off!

BTW, did you get my e-mail?

3:47 AM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test! glad to hear the girls are doing better.

5:33 AM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it! You will get an A on this one. Great to hear you are doing so much better. Remember, ODAT- One day at a time.

4:48 AM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are starting to look a little brighter all the way around. Just remeber- baby steps. Love You!

5:27 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

A WEEK OFF, how wrong is that, I am so jealous. I can't buy a day off right now. Enjoy your quiet time and your TKD, I miss it so much. I miss the ugghhhhh, wooooooooghn, hiiiiyaaaaaaa then the fall to the floor. LOL

6:42 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|